Thursday, July 31, 2008

Weighin-in

While a bunch of us gear up for the next weight-loss challenge, I continue to do my almost best to lose weight. Since the last day of school, I've lost 20 pounds. Since the last official weigh-in, I've lost 7. Pretty sweet, I'd say. In total, I've lost 39 pounds since the beginning of January and 77 pounds since last winter.

I still have a lot of weight to lose, though. It is definitely a mental battle and I'm very grateful for the support I've received from my friends. It means a lot to me. I get judged enough by people, and having supportive friends that have kind of walked in my shoes really helps. God has not only blessed me with consistent weight loss, but also consistent support.

I'm still feeling pretty cruddy from yesterday. So, I'm just gonna lay low and maybe go out for a ride. The wash can wait one more day.

Have a good one, y'all.


2 comments:

Buckaroo Banzai said...

195 today! Down 41 total since January 1st.

Sezme said...

YAY!

We've lost a total of 80 pounds between us! WOW!

Get ready to get skinny! I am.